The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization whose purpose is the promotion of member businesses through marketing, networking and advocacy.
Your Chamber: Promoting the Rutland Region
We are committed to maintaining an attractive business climate in our region to retain existing businesses and attract new businesses. We recognize that a solid, modern infrastructure is crucial to our mission. Your Chamber is a long-term advocate for the maintenance and continuous improvements of the infrastructure and efficiency of utilities and transportation, including roads, rail and air.
We are dedicated to promoting tourism to our region and improving the visibility of our hospitality and tourism-related businesses. We work to increase our exposure to potential and returning visitors from across the country and around the world.
Your membership in the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce will pay off for your business.
- Full Time Advocacy in Montpelier
- Networking Opportunities: Mixers and Special Events
- Chamber Referral Program
- The “Perk Card” – Member to Member Discount Program
- Representation at Trade Shows and Advertising Opportunities
- Brochure space in our Visitor’s Centers at Sandri Sunoco, Rutland Southern Vermont Regional
Airport, Amtrak Station, Diamond Run Mall and Chamber Office
- Dental Insurance through Northeast Delta Dental for companies of any size – coverage A,B,C&D – best rates and the most coverage
- Opportunity to feature the inside of your business with Google Street View Indoors at a discounted rate of $199 for members.. (Non member rate is $398)
- Comcast Business Class offers special rates for Chamber Members. Bundled High Speed Internet, Voice and Television solutions to meet the needs of today’s fast paced business environment. Contact Stuart St. Peter, 802-282-7032 for details.
- Informative Monthly Newsletter
- Inclusion in our Membership Guide and on the World Wide Web
- Available Advertising Opportunity on the World Wide Web
- And a lot more……
First Year Benefits:
- Two free (2c x 2″) ads to run within a 7-day period ($166.00 value) OR, But 1 get 1 free 2c x 5″ introductory ad for only $207.50 week day ($435.00 value), or only $217.50 weekend edition to run within a 14 day period in the Rutland Herald. (call Tim Duguay, 802-774-3038)
- Purchase a minimum 6 Column Inch Ad, Starting at $72 per week or, any size up to a full page ad for two consecutive weeks: Get two consecutive weeks free. Same ad copy required for all four consecutive weeks: Cash, check, Visa, Master Card, American Express in Advance in Sam’s Good News (802-773-4040)
- ($200.00 value minimum) Buy 1, get 1 advertisement FREE on your first order with any Catamount Radio Station WZRT, WSYB, WJJR, WDVT, or WJEN.
- Half price (first order) 30 or 60 second ad on 101 The One Radio. (minimum $250) (call Craig Hahn, 802-773-9264)
- ($120.00 – $200.00 value) Buy a 4-week promotion and get the 5th ad free to new Chamber Members in the Mountain Times (802- 422-2399)
- Comcast Spotlight is offering a 10% discount on advertising with an approved advertising schedule. Contact Marc Stein (802) 448-3443
- One month free website ad on Rutland Chamber’s website
- New Member networking breakfast
- Minimum savings of $1,000
Your membership investment is tax deductible with the exception of 2% (2% is used for lobbying expenses and are not tax deductible under the US Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993)
For fees & membership information click here or contact us:
- Call (802) 773-2747 ext. 203 or E-mail us with your company information
Visit these local communities too:
- Addison County, Vermont
- Brandon Area Chamber of Commerce
- Castleton, Vermont
- Killington, Vermont
- Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Poultney Chamber of Commerce
- Rutland, Town
Watch PEG TV.
Free Maps and Brochures
As you travel the area, stop in the Rutland Region Visitors Center 7 days a week located at Sandri Sunoco Visitor Center located at 278 South Main St. for a free area map or for a variety of free brochures and information.