The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization whose purpose is the promotion of member businesses through marketing, networking and advocacy.
Your Chamber: Promoting the Rutland Region
We are committed to maintaining an attractive business climate in our region to retain existing businesses and attract new businesses. We recognize that a solid, modern infrastructure is crucial to our mission. Your Chamber is a long-term advocate for the maintenance and continuous improvements of the infrastructure and efficiency of utilities and transportation, including roads, rail and air.
We are dedicated to promoting tourism to our region and improving the visibility of our hospitality and tourism-related businesses. We work to increase our exposure to potential and returning visitors from across the country and around the world.
Your membership in the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce will pay off for your business.
- Monthly member mixers held every second Tuesday from 5 – 7 PM at area businesses.
- Representation at trade shows and many advertising opportunities.
- Chamber referral program.
- Free brochure space in our Visitor Center’s located at Sandri Sunoco Visitor Center, Diamond Run Mall, Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport, Amtrak Station and Chamber office (value $300)
- Free 1/8th page ad in the Rutland Business Journal (value $225) – new members.
- ($166.00 value) Free two – 2 column x 2” ads to run within a 7-day period OR ($415.00 value) Buy 1 get 1 free 2 column x 5” introductory ad for only $207.50 week day ($435.00 value) for only $217.50 Sundays to run within a 14 day period in the Rutland Herald (Tim Duguay: 802-774-3038)
- Free listing in our printed & online Membership Guide
- Informative monthly newsletter
- Legislative Breakfast
- Networking events throughout the year
For fees & membership information click here or contact us:
- Call (802) 773-2747 ext. 203 or E-mail us with your company information
Visit these local communities too:
- Addison County, Vermont
- Brandon Area Chamber of Commerce
- Castleton, Vermont
- Killington, Vermont
- Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Poultney Chamber of Commerce
- Rutland, Town
Watch PEG TV.
Free Maps and Brochures
As you travel the area, stop in the Rutland Region Visitors Center 7 days a week located at Sandri Sunoco Visitor Center located at 278 South Main St. for a free area map or for a variety of free brochures and information.