- This event has passed.
Rutland Region Chamber 30th Annual Golf Classic Fundraiser & Awards Banquet
May 29, 2015 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm| $99
Join the fun in Rutland County’s Premier Golf Tournament!
Win A Car! Win A Hot Tub! Silent Auction!
The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce 30th Annual Golf Classic Fundraiser sponsored by Vermont Gas Systems & Lake Sunapee Bank is scheduled for Friday, May 29, 2015 at Green Mountain National Golf Course in Killington.
The day will include a shot gun start at 1:30pm with a fun day of golf, great goody bags, designated hole in one opportunities for 2016 Honda HR-V from Shearer Honda and a Hot Tub from Allen Pools & Spas, awards dinner featuring special guest Master of Ceremonies Jack Healey from NSN and WSYB Morning Show and much more.
The tournament format is Captain and Crew with teams of four players. The cost is only $99 per person and includes greens fees, cart rental, awards dinner, goody bags, a chance to win great door prizes, team prizes, trophies and a silent auction (sponsored by Green Mountain Marketing & Advertising, Inc.) including a gorgeous recliner from LaFlammes, airline tickets from Cape Air, Getaway’s to The Cape and so much more! This is a great networking opportunity and an important Chamber fundraiser.
Golf Classic Sponsored by:
- 12:30pm Golfers Report to Golf Course for carts and score cards
- 1:30pm Shot gun start for golf Classic
- Captain & Crew (4 players max.)
- Teams accepted on first come first pay basis
- Trophies/Prizes for first place gross/net
- 2- Hole In One opportunities
- Silent Auction (sponsored by: Green Mountain Marketing & Advertising, Inc.)
- Putting contest
- Prizes for second and third place gross/net
- Closest to the pin contest
- 50/50 Cash Raffle
- BBQ / Awards Banquet with Master of Ceremonies Jack Healey
Want to sign up up a team or yourself?