The Chamber’s Fireworks Extravaganza, celebrating Independence Day will take place on July 4, 2019 at the Vermont State Fairgrounds in Rutland. The fireworks will start promptly at 9:45. Join the Chamber in making this celebration happen with your sponsorship.
We are requesting sponsorship from local businesses for this important community event. The fireworks sponsorship is $1,000.
The fireworks are a break even proposition for the Chamber and we are only able to provide the Fireworks Extravaganza to our community with the support of local businesses.
In return for your $1,000 sponsorship your business will receive the following publicity:
- Your business featured prominently on the Chamber website rutlandvermont.com on the fireworks page for one year.
- Your business named in our full page ad in the Rutland Herald newspaper (circulation 12,400).
- Multiple sponsor mentions on radio commercials and talk shows.
- Listed as a sponsor in the Chamber’s e-newsletter in the months of June and July 2018(circulation 2,400 per month).
- Listed in press releases to our extensive statewide media list.
- Your business listed in the Chamber’s Annual Report distributed in the Rutland Herald in the Fall (circulation 12,400) and distributed at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting and in our office throughout the year.
- Your business promoted as a sponsor on the Chamber’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
If your business is interested in sponsoring this great community celebration, simply fill out the form below. If you have any questions call Chris Shaddock, Director of Business Development at 802-773-2747 or 802-558-5785 or email email@example.com