It’s time to break out those golf clubs for a chance to win $10,000*.
We can take one more team!
The Afternoon Flight is Full!
Join the fun at the 3rd Annual Chamber Indoor Golf Tournament!
* Play Whistling Straights, The 2020 Rider Cup Course with a chance to win $10,000 (for a designated hole in one) sponsored by Bar Harbor Bank & Trust.
* There will be additional hole in one opportunities on par 3’s with values of $250-$750.
* More than one person can win at each Par 3 for designated holes in one.
There will be great prizes for 1st & 2nd place; two flights of play and food and beverages (water, soda, coffee and tea included the cash bar will be open as well) throughout the day!
The tournament will be played in 2 flights, one in the morning and one in the afternoon (sold out). Don’t delay with your registration as we have a maximum of 12 teams (6 per flight) and space is expected to fill up fast.
*You will also have the opportunity to win $10,000 for a hole in one on hole #3 sponsored by Bar Harbor Bank & Trust. There are also other Par 3 hole in one opportunities.
Schedule for the day:
- 7-8am: Morning flight registration. Coffee and donuts will be provided
- 8am: Morning flight begins
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Afternoon flight registration (pizza, wings etc. will be available)
- 12:30pm: Afternoon flight begins
- Presentation of awards/prizes will immediately follow completion of the second flight. Teams/players not in attendance will be contacted to pick up awards/prizes at the Chamber office.
The tournament will be played on Whistling Straights-The Straights (2020 Ryder Cup Host Course).
There will be opportunities for competition buy ins, such as skins, vegas wagering, closest to the pin, longest drive and more!
Click here to register today!
Looking for a captive audience?
Are you interested in marketing to a captive audience. The Chamber is looking for sponsors for this event. Event sponsors will receive their name and/or logo on all marketing/advertising for the Indoor Golf Tournament. Event sponsors and hole sponsors will also get effective on screen marketing at Stonehedge Indoor Golf Center. Your sponsorship will be on-screen as players move to each virtual tee box and placed on specific hole signs. In addition, Stonehedge Indoor Golf Center will run your sponsorship ad throughout the entire weekend-that’s over 600 potential customers see your brand. Hole sponsorship is only $100; Event sponsorship is only $1,000.