It’s time to break out those golf clubs for the 4th Annual Chamber Indoor Golf Tournament at Stonehedge Indoor Golf.
Last year’s tournament sold out fast, so this year we are adding a 3rd flight.
There will be great prizes for 1st and 2nd place; three flights of play and food and non alcoholic beverages are included.
- 7-8am: Morning flight registration. Coffee and donuts will be provided
- 8am: Morning flight begins
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Afternoon flight registration (pizza, wings etc. will be available)
- 12:30pm: Afternoon flight begins
- 4pm-5pm: Evening flight registration
- 5pm: Evening Flight begins
- Presentation of awards/prizes will immediately follow completion of the third flight. Teams/players not in attendance will be contacted to pick up awards/prizes at the Chamber office.
There will be opportunities for competition buy ins, such as skins, vegas wagering, closest to the pin, longest drive and more!
Don’t miss your opportunity to get in on this fun Chamber fundraiser.
Click here to register today!
Looking for a captive audience?
Are you interested in marketing to a captive audience. The Chamber is looking for sponsors for this event. Event sponsors will receive their name and/or logo on all marketing/advertising for the Indoor Golf Tournament. Event sponsors and hole sponsors will also get effective on screen marketing at Stonehedge Indoor Golf Center. Your sponsorship will be on-screen as players move to each virtual tee box and placed on specific hole signs. In addition, Stonehedge Indoor Golf Center will run your sponsorship ad throughout the entire weekend-that’s over 600 potential customers see your brand. Hole sponsorship is only $100; Event sponsorship is only $1,000.