Brandon Independence Day Celebration
Brandon’s 42nd Independence Day Celebration
Come celebrate the Fourth of July at Brandon’s 42nd Annual Independence Day Celebration Friday, July 6th and Saturday, July 7th, 2018.
Friday, July 6th
The fun begins Friday at the family friendly Street Dance from 6PM-10PM with music for all ages by DJ Jam Man Entertainment & food vendors. Fun for all ages in Seminary Park (Just around the corner & up the hill from Town Offices & Town Hall). Off street parking available with free shuttles.
Saturday, July 7th
The fun moves North to Park Village Complex (Route 7 North of Brandon) with activities and events ALL DAY LONG:
* Annual Silent Auction -Wide variety of items for all ages including day passes to VT attractions, gift baskets, a host of local options for lodging, locally made artwork, gift certificates for restaurants, services and local events & more. Come bid!
* Family Games including karaoke & the infamous Swiss Roll eating contest
* Variety of vendors and food
* The best Independence Day PARADE likely to be found anywhere in the Country at 1PM
* Live music with concert by Moose Crossing following the parade
* Community Supper 5-7 PM
* DJ Jam Man spinning family favorites
* FIREWORKS display at Dusk. Join us for a spectacular display by NorthStar Fireworks!
* Plenty of onsite parking (including handicap accessible) PLUS convenient FREE shuttles from downtown running ALL DAY LONG
Want to be in the Parade? Walk or Ride, ALL groups are welcome
Parade Applications available at the Brandon Free Public Library, Carr’s Gift Shop and Brandon Town Offices.
Want to be a VENDOR? Contact Jean Lamarre 802-247-8179, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Businesses with an item to donate to Silent Auction? Contact Bobbie Torstenson at email@example.com
General Questions? Contact Bill Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-247-3635 OR Debbie Boyce email@example.com or 802-345-0056