Hello Chamber Members! There are many great things about May – the tulips heralding spring’s arrival and the wonderful scent of lilacs by the end of the month. It’s time to clean up our yards, dust off our grills and get the golf clubs out – just in time for our annual Golf Classic being […]
Tag Archives | Golf Classic
Join the fun in Rutland County’s Premier Golf Tournament!
Win A Car! Win A Hot Tub! Silent Auction!
The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce 31st Annual Golf Classic Fundraiser is scheduled for Friday, May 20, 2016 at Green Mountain National Golf Course in Killington.
The day will include a shot gun start at 1:30pm with a fun day of golf, great goody bags, designated hole in one opportunities for a 2016 Honda HRV from Shearer Honda and a Hot Tub from Allen Pools & Spas, plus a great awards dinner.
The tournament format is Captain and Crew with teams of four players. The cost is only $99 per person and includes greens fees, cart rental, awards dinner (sponsored by Coca Cola Bottling Company), goody bags, a chance to win great door prizes, team prizes, trophies and a silent auction.This is a great networking opportunity and an important Chamber fundraiser.
Click Here to Register Yourself or a Team TODAY!
- 12:30pm Golfers Report to Golf Course for carts and score cards
- 1:30pm Shot gun start for golf Classic
- Captain & Crew (4 players max.)
- Teams accepted on first come first pay basis
- Trophies/Prizes for first place gross/net
- 2- Hole In One opportunities
- Putting contest
- Prizes for second and third place gross/net
- Closest to the pin contest
- 50/50 Cash Raffle
- BBQ / Awards Banquet
Awards Dinner Sponsor
Hole In One Sponsors:
A special Thank You to our 2016 Hole Sponsors
- Allen Pools & Spas
- A.M. Peisch & Company, LLP
- Awesome Graphics
- Casella Resource Solutions
- Heritage Family Credit Union
- Keyser Energy
- Kinney Pike Insurance
- O’Brien, Shortle, Reynolds & Sabotka, PC
- Omya, Inc.
- PEG TV
- Proctor Gas
- Red Clover Inn
- Rutland Chimney Service
- Rutland Herald
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Shearer Honda
- The Graphic Edge
- The Maples Senior Living Community
- The Mountain Times
Enjoy our Gallery of images from previous year’s tournament below!
The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce 30th Annual Golf Classic fundraiser sponsored by Vermont Gas and Lake Sunapee Bank is scheduled for Friday, May 29, 2015 at Green Mountain National Golf Course in Killington. The day will include a shot gun start at 1:30pm with a fun day of golf, great goody bags, designated hole […]