GE Aviation in Rutland, Vermont is hiring!
We are looking to develop talented individuals for our highly skilled positions in robotics/automation,
inspection technologies and leadership pipeline roles. We have 3 job openings which are full-time positions
on day shift which pay $27 per hour and come with a full benefit package. It also includes a 3 ½ year curriculum
of on-site technical and leadership training and GE funded college coursework completed through Vermont Technical College where participants will acquire approximately 45 credits towards a Bachelors of Science degree.
Inspection Technologist (2 positions): Create, modify, maintain and improve current inspection processes for new and existing hardware. Vision systems programming and integration for existing or new product/process introduction.
Automation Technician (1 position): Perform complex troubleshooting and analysis for technical problems with respect to Robotic Automation and related processes.
Application Minimum Requirements:
- Advanced math (geometry & trigonometry) skills. Ability to read and write technical manuals and blueprints.
- Manufacturing and/or machining experience with automated production systems.
- Must be able to complete on-line coursework as well as attend lab components at Vermont Technical
- College campus in Randolph Center five Saturdays a semester.
- A letter outlining why you want to participate in the program.
- Must have a valid drivers license. Must be at least 18 years old and possess a High School Diploma or GED.
Desired background: Apprentice graduate, Bachelors/Associate degree, or equivalent. Previous experience with robotic operation and troubleshooting. Proficiency in basic computer programing, database management, drive mapping/file structure. Ability to read electrical/mechanical schematics and drawings. Previous CAD/CAM experience preferred.
View full job descriptions for both positions and apply online at: www.ge.com/careers
Inspection Technologist: Job #3065040 Automation Technician: Job #3065021
Contact Information: Theresa.email@example.com 802-786-7102
General Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V